Gulf Link has been established to cater to the demands of the dynamic local and international Oil & Gas companies and projects, with focus on search and selection. Our experienced and enthusiastic team of recruiters delivers effective solutions in the shortest time possible.
Specializing in the supply of Oil & Gas personnel for contract and permanent positions, Gulf Link's aim to deliver quality service remains to be the forefront and mission of the Company.
1) Position : HR Assistant/Recruitment Assistant
- Delivering high quality candidates by sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing applicants that match the qualifications, skills and experience specified by key clients.
- Responsible for fulfilling clients job orders (Contract / Permanent positions) by gathering detailed information on the job assignment in order to make effective placements.
- Providing outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Performing daily data entry, filing and other administrative work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and above.
- Preferably with 1 years of experience in managing Contract Staffing industry.
- Language required: English and Malays.
- Required with computer knowledge, such as Microsoft words, excel, power point
- Possess good energy with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and good personality.
- Ability to independently manage workload under minimum supervision.
- Willing to learn and able to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Fresh graduated are encourage to apply to this position.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their resume. Please state your current & expected salary, and your availability (notice period) to :
A02-01F, Jalan Puncak 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Email : email@example.com
Contact No : 019-268 8799
General Line : 03-6277 1119
* All application will be treated as confidential.